A 9 week program for Experienced Roofing/Construction Company Managers, Executives, and Owners only. This program is not for salesmen or people who are just thinking of opening a roofing and restoration company. It is for people with experience in the business who want to break through to the next level.
Examples of the Topics covered are:
- Time blocking and productivity – Doing more while requiring less.
- Realizing your individual Strengths – Figure out why trying to improve weaknesses are a waste of time.
- Purpose – Optimizing your business strategy.
- People – Growing, Training, and maintaining a productive management team and sales force.
- Production – Streamlining project production through systematized, standard operating procedures.
- Profit Margin – Finding the money that is usually left on the table when all of the other pieces are not in place.
- Progression – Movement or development toward a more advanced state, gradually and in stages
- Delegating Responsibility – leveraging individual strengths to achieve your goals
- Continued Personal Growth – tools and exercises to continue learning and growing your business